We feature many different sneakers on our blog and figured we should tell you where you can actually locate these kicks when you’re around looking for some new pairs.
Here’s a list we comprised of some cool spots you should check out (and not in any order)
1. Premium Laces – True boutique that is still the new kid on the block – their selection seems to be growing every time we go in. Take a look at their Jordan’s (including all Jordan Packs) and Air Force 1s.
2. Michael K – A club-like store with the all around the largest quantity of kicks, including a wall of Nike, Converse, Reebok, and Adidas and a conveyor belt that rotates sneakers above your head around the store.
3. Classic Kicks – Go here for their nice selection of Vans and their Quickstrike account, to get limited Nike’s.
4. Clientele – Used to carry Air Max, and you might still find a pair or two lying around now, but go here for Dunk SBs, SBs, and maybe a skateboard. (located on 267 Lafayette St. – near Delicatessen)
5. DQM – Dave’s Quality Meat has new kicks arriving daily – they always have some of our favorite, new and hard to find: Air Max, Dunks, Dunk SBs, and now a nice selection of Vans.
6. Flight Club – Possibly the king of hard to find sneakers, this consignment shop has pretty much every Jordan, EVER, as well as hard to find Air Max’s/Dunks which haven’t been in stores since the 90s. Pretty impressive.
All locations on this list are in reasonable walking distance from each other, so shop around and find the right pair.